Kangaroo Breast bones are a great low fat dental dog treat as the breast bone, (also called the sternum), is the centre console of the ribs in the middle of the breast. This part of the Roo contains small crunchy and soft bones with meat between the ribs which make these dog treats a fantastic chew for all dogs.
Roo Sternum Bones – Benefits
- Low fat & Allergen free.
- Great dental aid dog treat.
- Contain small crunchy bones & meat.
- Great for small – medium dogs.
- Single ingredient product
- 100% Kangaroo Breast bone (Sternum).
- Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugar, or anything else!
Roo Sternum Bones – Packaging
- Sizes vary but on average is a little over 20 cm. (which is about 35-70 grams each)
- As a natural product, sizes can vary depending on the size of the kangaroo.
- From the batch we checked, they tended to be a little over 20cm on average and weight between 35-70g each.
- 1kg and 400g size comes in a convenient resealable stand up pouch.
Roo Sternum Bones – Energy
- Metabolisable Energy (Kcal/110g): 340
- Minimum Protein % : 41
- Minimum Fat % : 8