Kangaroo Kidney dog treats have a number of health benefits for your dog. Zinc is an essential minerals in your mates diet to help maintain good health. Kidney meat is a major source of readily zinc and a richer source than muscle meat. Zinc from animal sources are also better absorbed than zinc from plant foods. Deficiencies may cause skin issues, diarrhoea and dementia; I know that some people use it as a training treat as its thought to improve memory (but i don't really know)!
Roo Kidney – Benefits
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) is found in foods such as liver, kidney, poultry and fish and helps to remove toxic and harmful chemicals from your dogs body and helps improve circulation.
- 100% Australian Kangaroo.
- Perfectly Dried.
- No Preservatives, No Additives.
- Low in Fat, source of Vitamin B3.
- Major source of readily available Zinc (Zinc is an essential trace minerals required in a dog’s diet to maintain good healthy).
- Quick snack for training.
- Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugar, or anything else!
Roo Kidney – Packaging
- This is a natural product so sizes and weights vary based on the size of the kangaroo. The following is an indication on average only.
- Thin sheets of various sizes which are very easily broken to the desired size.
- 100g, 250g and 500g packs come in a convenience resealable stand up pouch. 1kg Bulk bags come in a resealable flat bag.