Kangaroo Knee Tendon Cartilage Dog Chews are a fantastic dental dog chew for small to medium dogs (and a great alternative to the Roo Tendons - which cost more).
These Kangaroo knee tendon chews contain very dense cartilage (think how much is needed for Roos to bounce) giving a good lasting hard chew and is also a low fat alternative to a beef, pig or other chews.
With every chew you know they are removing built-up plaque and freshening that smelly dog breath. Ideal for dogs of all sizes and breeds. A small dog should get about 10 – 15 minutes of chewing time per treat. Each tendon varies in size.
- 100% Australian Kangaroo
- Perfectly Dried
- No Preservatives, No Additives
- Low in Fat
- Great for dental health
- Suit for small – medium sized dogs
- Long lasting dog treat
- Size vary most are within 10-20 cm
- Single ingredient product
Roo Cartilage – Packaging
- This is a natural product so sizes and weights vary based on the size of the animal. The following is an indication on average only.
- 400g and 1kg bulk bags come in a flat resealable pack.