With Kangaroo rib rack dog treats you can snap them in half or smaller pieces as smaller dogs tend to just eat the meat between the ribs, while larger dogs will eat all the bones and ribs. (We always recommend supervising your dogs when eating bone type treats, just in case they too excited and don't chew enough.)
Rib Racks will have exceptionally clean protein (roo meat) with low fat (and good fat called Omega 3). Chewing the ribs cleans the teeth and strengthens the dogs gums, naturally, just how they were evolved to have their teeth cleaned.
Roo Rib Racks – Benefits
- 100% Australian Kangaroo Ribs.
- Perfectly Dried.
- No Preservatives, No Additives.
- Low Fat & Allergen free.
- Great dental aids.
- Long lasting chew dog treats.
- High in Anti-Oxidants & Omega 3.
- Single ingredient product.
- Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugar, or anything else!
Roo Rib Racks – Packaging
The great news though is that you are buying by the Kilo, so you will always know how much in total you are getting.
Assorted sized ribs depending on size of kangaroo. They are mainly large. The average weight in a box from a batch weighed 150g so about 7 to kilo.
Roo Rib Racks – Energy
- Metabolisable Energy (Kcal/110g): 340
- Minimum Protein % : 41
- Minimum Fat % : 8