Roo Neck Bones – Benefits
- No Preservatives, No Additives and Perfectly Dried.
- Great dental aid & long lasting dog treat.
- High in Calcium for bone health.
- Excellent to remove plaque build-up on teeth.
- They are thinner than Roo Tails – good for small – large dogs.
- Single ingredient product.
- Sizes vary but are between 15 – 26 cm
- 100% Kangaroo neck and back bone
- Single ingredient product with no additives or preservatives.
- Simply dehydrated to remove the water content and lock in the nutrients.
- Entertaining nutritious dental chew for small to medium, medium and large dogs.
Roo Neck Bones – Packaging
- 5 and 10 packs are provided in a resealable flat bag.
- Bulk 50 packs come loose, wrapped in a thick plastic bag.
Roo Neck Bones – Energy
- Metabolisable Energy (Kcal/110g): 311
- Minimum Protein % : 42
- Minimum Fat % : 7