Roo Steak Steak are thick and chewy treats. They are thicker and meatier than the Roo strips and mixed in lengths between 15cm and 30cm. Roo Steak Steak sit between a soft chew kangaroo dog treats and the harder roo tendons/roo bones.
Roo Steak Steak provides 100% nutrition, without any bone filler and are a little more chewier than the other jerky giving a great little dental aid for small and medium dogs (and a great nutritious snack for larger dogs too!).
Roo Jerky Premium Steak – Benefits
They are the Premium of Premium dog treats!
- 100% Australian Kangaroo.
- Perfectly Dried.
- No Preservatives, No Additives.
- Low in Fat & High in Protein.
- Easily broken into small pieces.
- Great training dog treat.
- Single ingredient product.
- Low allergenic
- High in anti oxidants and Omega 3 compared to lamb, beef & pork treats
- High have a concentration of natural B12 Vitamin for cell renewal.
- All this and around 2% fat!
- Beneficial oils (high in Omega 3 from meat, not vegetable).
- Kangaroo JERKY in Long form is 100% Kangaroo meat simply dried and packed.
- Single ingredient product with no preservatives, additives, colours, added sugar, or anything else! No Nasties. Never Ever.
Roo Jerky – Packaging
- This is a natural product so sizes and weights vary based on the size of the animal. The following is an indication on average only.
- Our Kangaroo Long Jerky Strips can vary from around 15 – 30cm and about 30g each (average of a random picked 10 strips)
- 400g and 1kg bulk bags come in a flat resealable pack.
Roo Jerky – Energy Calculation
This is a natural product so sizes and weights vary based on the size of the animal. The following is an indication on average only.
- Metabolisable Energy (Kcal/110g): 325
- Minimum Protein % : 47
- Minimum Fat % : 2