This Roo Lumbar Split Bone has a lot of meat around the chunks of the vertebra that each chunk consists of. Because Roos are culled under licence, the breed, size, colour of meat and bones will vary from each batch. Since there is a lot of roo meat on each roo tail piece, that makes for a lot of good nutrition and chewing.
Kangaroo tails are very popular and make a great dog treat for medium and larger sized dogs. They are large 20-25cm on average and are a longer lasting dog treat and kangaroo is low fat which is a bonus for larger treats. Kangaroo tails will also make great dental chews.
These treats are best eaten outside as they crumble a fair bit - but your mate will absolutely love you!!! Tail discs are also great from mini and small dogs. I know my Chilli loves them!
Roo Lumber Bone/Split – Benefits
- 100% Australian Kangaroo.
- Perfectly Dried.
- No Preservatives, No Additives.
- Excellent to remove plaque build-up on teeth.
- High in Calcium for bone health.
- High in Protein.
- Long lasting treat.
- Sizes approx. 20 cm on average.
- Single ingredient product.
Roo Lumber Bone/Split – Packaging
- Around 20-25cm in length but are different depending on the batch.
- Thickness will vary depending on size of roo and part of tail but are generally within the 6-7cm range on average but some can be either side.
- 5 and 10 packs come in a resealable flat bags.
Roo Lumber Bone/Split – Energy
This is a natural product so sizes and weights vary based on the size of the animal. The following is an indication on average only.
- Metabolisable Energy (Kcal/110g): 311
- Minimum Protein % : 42
- Minimum Fat % : 7